Candle Safety

Discontinue use of a candle when 2 inches of wax remains at the bottom of the jar. This will prevent possible heat damage to the surface or glass jar itself. The glass can get hot on the bottom as the flame nears the base of the jar and most of the wax has been consumed. By following this instruction, the glass will not get too hot and chances of glass shattering are very unlikely. 

To prevent fire and serious injury; burn candle within sight. Keep away from drafts and vibrations. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn candle near anything that can catch fire. 

Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level surface. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time!